The Best Of The Best!
So who has the best gutter guards? These things are expensive, and with that being said I think that its fair to assume that we would all like to make sure we are getting the best bang for the buck right?
Okay then! Let’s dive into it.. There are only so many options when it comes to gutters, this isn’t your average steering wheel cover purchase where you have almost too many options! Let’s figure out what our options are.
Leaf Sentry Dome Cover:
This gutter guard is one that channels all the rainwater into the gutter, while leaves, sticks, and other unwanted pieces of life stay out of the picture preventing the gutter from clogging.
- The innovative nose-forward design is the most effective clog-preventing product.
- Attaches securely to your gutters for a long-lasting effect.
- Made of 98% recycled aluminum. Keep it green!
- Keep peace of mind with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Available in 16 colors and copper in order to match any home at least a little bit
Bulldog Gutter Guards:
This gutter guard serves its name well, as it is much tougher assuring you of a permanent solution. While doing all the things you would expect of a gutter guard.
- Fits all shapes and sizes new or old gutters
- Does not get in the way on current shingles
- This can handle any kind of downpour
- Front and reat attatchment reinforcing the whole gutter system
- Made from 98% recycled aluminum
- prevents any animals or unwanted nature in the gutter system
- Ribbed-design encourages airflow to lift debris off with a gentle breeze
- Available in white and dark bronze
Armour Lock / Eco Guard Gutter Guard:
- Eco-guard wave engineering strenghthens the product and improves wind uplift of any standing debris
- Dual fastening system secures the guard to the gutter system
- Diamond syphon technology allows for maximum rainflow into the gutter.
Is The Cost Worth The Protection?
At first gutter guards seem like a huge investment, but at the end of the day you are buying piece of mind. Sure you could go out twice a year and lug the ladder around along with the buckets of whatever got stuck in the gutters. So really we are making a simple decision here.. Is the cost worth the protection?
I think if not having to go out and do it yourself then yes I think that it is worth it. They look better, you never have to look at it and think “man thats gross I need to clean that soon”. And having that peace of mind and always having clean gutters is worth every penny. You are buying time and that is priceless, you will never worry about it not draining, being cleaned, or anything like that. I mean we are all or at least know someone who is able to clean your gutters, but is that hassle worth it?